Mar 16, 2019
Podcast Three Ending abortion
- The Pro-Life Movement
- What is done to solidify abortion on the state level?
- The latest measures by pro-life people not to abolish
- Questions we face:
- What about ectopic pregnancy?
- What about rape?
- What about if the mom and the child will both die?
- The legislation will leave loopholes that will be exploited for
the gain of money.
- The heartbeat bill
- Pain capability bill
- How do we end abortion?
- National right to life and politicians what do they have to
lose if abortion is ended?
- The right to life has workers that will lose their jobs.
- The politicians could no longer nibble at abortion through
incremental legislation and boast about how they are pro-life in
order to get elected another term.
- How is it really going to end?
- Executive branch? No.
- Legislative branch? No
- Judicial branch? No.
- Roe vs Wade overturned? No.
- Roe vs Wade is not a law.
- Article I Section I tells us who makes laws.
- The doctrine of the lesser magistrate? Yes.
- How do you define the doctrine of the lesser magistrate? Where
does the doctrine of lesser Magistrate come from?
- Bill of Rights Amendment X
- The Bible Daniel 6, 2 Kings 11, Jeremiah 36:9-31 Jeremiah 38